[Asterisk-biz] Looking for a configuration software

Dustin Wildes asterisk-biz at vecsector.com
Wed Sep 28 08:48:52 MST 2005

Thank you!  :-)

Hopefully all of the loose ends will be wrapped up with version 2.7
coming out in a week or so.
We'll also be working on a SER integration as well to have one interface.

Also - the security manager will also be coming in 2.7  which will allow
users to admin their own account, review calls they made, change
voicemail, listen to voicemail, add call-forward options, etc...  along
with local admin access.  The current version is the 'super-user' or
root-type configuration tool.