[Asterisk-biz] Help request for call center project to help Katrina victims

Herman Webley herman.webley at blitzllc.com
Tue Sep 20 19:59:35 MST 2005

I have received several offers of help. Thanks

They want a call center application capable of supporting up to a 1000
users it seems. The best source of information is
http://www.seedwiki.com/wiki/katrina_global_800_help . I actually don't
know much about the project. I just forwarded part of an email from
another member of the Katrina People Finder Project.

I guess they need servers, software and call agents/volunteers as well
as people to set it all up and manage the process/project. If this is
going to happen we would need to be very proactive.

Will it be useful?
Can we do it?

Best regards,
Herman Webley