[Asterisk-biz] Looking for European based A-Z Termination provider

Gordan Remus (Vox Mundi) asterisk-biz at vox-mundi.net
Tue Sep 20 04:29:50 MST 2005

Please contact Vox Mundi at sales at vox-mundi.net.
We have POP's in London and Frankfurt.

Best regards,
Gordan Remus
 Technical Department
      Vox Mundi
      Tel: +385 1 3336 216
      Fax: +385 1 3336 218
      GSM: +385 91 333 0210
      www.vox-mundi.net

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-biz-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-biz-bounces at lists.digium.com]On Behalf Of Remco Barende
Sent: 20. rujan 2005 12:17
To: Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion
Subject: [Asterisk-biz] Looking for European based A-Z Termination
provider

Am looking for a quality termination provider in Europe, preferably with a
POP in Benelux, Germany, France or UK.

Preferred connection support is IAX2 with and without G729, alternatively
SIP. Support for caller id would be nice.

I'm not looking to save the last EUR 0.001 per minute on a call,
call setup should be reliable and sound quality must be perfect.

At this moment my call volumes are reducing severely because people are
constantly experiencing problems (dropped calls, echoes, short moments
of muted audio etc.) on some destinations, mostly within Europe.

Most common destinations : (Eastern) Europe, Latin America and Asia.

If interested, please send me your A-Z rates offlist as well as some
information about the company, routes etc.

Thanks!
Remco