[Asterisk-biz] Looking for European based A-Z Termination provider

Remco Barende asterisk at barendse.to
Tue Sep 20 03:17:18 MST 2005

Am looking for a quality termination provider in Europe, preferably with a
POP in Benelux, Germany, France or UK.

Preferred connection support is IAX2 with and without G729, alternatively
SIP. Support for caller id would be nice.

I'm not looking to save the last EUR 0.001 per minute on a call,
call setup should be reliable and sound quality must be perfect.

At this moment my call volumes are reducing severely because people are
constantly experiencing problems (dropped calls, echoes, short moments
of muted audio etc.) on some destinations, mostly within Europe.

Most common destinations : (Eastern) Europe, Latin America and Asia.

If interested, please send me your A-Z rates offlist as well as some
information about the company, routes etc.

Thanks!
Remco