[Asterisk-biz] Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, China White Route Required

Atif Rasheed atif at iphonica.com
Mon Sep 19 23:21:52 MST 2005

Dear Shariq,

we are LDI operators in Pakistan. we can provide you termination in
Pakistan with Premium Quality.

Protocols support  : H323 V4 and V5, SIP
Codecs Supported : ulaw,gsm, g729, g729a, g723 5.3/6.3, VAD/Silence
Suppression supported.

FLAT RATE: anywhere in Pakistan
upto I million mins/month : 9.55 cents
upto 2 million mins/month: 9.45 cents
upto 2 million mins/month: 9.35 cents

we are operating under the name of Burraq Telecom, please visit
www.burraqtel.com.pk

please contact Mujtaba Shahid, Manager International Carrier Relations
smujtaba at burraqtel.com.pk
92-333-5679922

my contacts are as under
atif at burraqtel.com.pk
92-300-5131269

we can also provide you India White Routes, Excellent Quality.

Thank you
--
Atif Rasheed