[Asterisk-biz] Fax Services

Andrew Sumner andrew at paratexmedical.com
Mon Sep 19 08:51:37 MST 2005

Hi All

I am looking for anyone in the community who is interested in offering Fax Services, pls contact me off-list if you have spare capacity for terminating T.30 Fax.  We are in the final phases of development of a Faxing service that uses T.30, T37 and T38 recommendations.

If you would like more info we are looking for both people to sell the service on as well as terminating services.  Also I am interested in getting help with VOIP and Asterisk.  I am looking for a company who will take care of the technical Aspects of that.

The fax solution is more of an automated system, that includes online viewing and sending and routing of faxes as well as automation services such as Database to fax, fax on demand, forms based fax, and many other services.
Our client software will be distributed free of charge with revenue streams from calls, allied services and Server implementations.

since this faxing solution is intended primarily for sending faxes incoming fax is limited id like to include some sort of incoming dialing capability so that we can issue Numbers, id also be interested if anyone has ideas on that aspect.

My web page is still under construction some corrections need to be made, so sorry if there are any mistakes  but there is some information on the various services at www.xtendafax.net  I can be contacted at andrew at xtendacom.net

Regards

Andrew