[Asterisk-biz] RE: Is there a pricing comparison somewhere?

Silvio Schneider silvio.schneider at gmx.ch
Fri Sep 16 05:27:39 MST 2005

see bellow, inline.

I have studied some offers that I have seen from electrians whom are
installing PBXs. It is not enough to just look at one offer. Did you check
the big ones like Siemens, Alcatel, Ascom and Avaya(formaly Tenovis and
before this formaly Bosch) ?

> Phones are phones, there's no scope there. I'm amazed by your Snom
> comment, have you used Polycoms?

Well telephony is just not the same all over the world.