[Asterisk-biz] Anyone a participant of Peer1.net ? Re: Quality termination and origination on the Peer1 network (www.peer1.net)

M O martinoshield at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 11 20:20:44 MST 2005

Geoff,

Thanks for mentioning/posting about Peer1.net.

I never heard of them other than arbinet.com
which is a pretty sweet Telecom Exchange, just
that it costs $13,000 to " Participate "

We need a Open Telecom Exchange where both
buyers, Entities wanting DID #s/Termination, and
Sellers, Carriers whom sell DID #s/Termination,
can meet and " Facilitate Trade ".

But the " Exchange " would HAVE to protect the
buyers/sellers, and not cut and run when the sellers
DONT live through their service for the month.

Peer1.net seems to be this but I'm not a member.
I have a email in, but thats about it.

Anyone care to shed any light on Peer1.net?

Thanks for posting Geoff! :)

Sincerely,

Martin

Message: 3