[Asterisk-biz] VOIP Supply

gsmith at voipsupply.com gsmith at voipsupply.com
Sun Sep 11 15:22:40 MST 2005

Brian:

I guess you know me all too well... Will we do apologize for the problems
with your order, I will offer the same solution that I have offered to
many of you off-list:

If anyone has an urgent, time sensitive, et al. order, then please feel
free to contact me directly with it, or carbon copy me on the order so
that I can personally ensure that the order is placed without a problem
and is recieved on time.

We are constantly looking to imporve or policies and procedures to benefit
our customers. We are growing, and we are experiencing problems. We will
continue to support and work with this community to the best of our
ability.

Thanks to everyone for your business and support... Look for a nice
"Asterisk Only" special to come soon...

If anyone has specific questions please call me directly!

Thanks,

Garrett Smith

gsmith at voipsupply.com

716-250-3408 Direct