[Asterisk-biz] Strategic Alliance

Paul digium-list at 9ux.com
Fri Sep 9 19:19:05 MST 2005

Paul wrote:

> Again, they would deal with him to get income. Anybody with
> intelligence would want money up front or outstanding credit report
> before proceeding.

I should mention that an outstanding credit report is one that means I
my bank will immediately loan me at least 50% of whatever you owe me at
a good interest rate. It also means that I could easily sell unpaid
invoices without discounting them too much.

Some people posting here should just say "I am looking for an engineer
that also wants to be a banker"