[Asterisk-biz] Indian Company needs help to set up Asterisk for business and home based system

mik mik80 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 9 03:02:43 MST 2005

Hello
We are looking for some help , a professional who can
help us to set up Asterisk for business and home based
systems, We are  but looking to have VOIP & Asterisk
for business and home based system solutions , we are
looking for complete solution for supply one time
hardware , software , set up , training with  back up
.
We are willing to talk to you if you can send us
complete details of your ideas , how you could be of
help for us to inter grate this etc into our system
complete.
Please email us , if you provide telephone numbers we
can also call.
Mik