[Asterisk-biz] Anyone looking for DIDs in Ireland?

Derek Conniffe derek at rivertower.ie
Fri Sep 9 02:56:18 MST 2005

Hi all,

I have a range of Irish (Dublin +3531) DIDs terminating via. 4 E1s to
our servers located in a large datacentre in Dublin, Ireland - I've been
in the VoIP game here since November '04.  If anyone is interested in
Dublin DIDs please contact me (so far VoIP hasn't actually made me any
money at all - quite the opposite - but I do really enjoy the technology
:) ).  I'm using * of course with Digium hardware.

I've offered some DIDs on www.didx.org but I'm finding the service a bit
light on documentation and a bit ropey to use (for some reason I cannot
buy DIDs on www.didx.org - its talks about free DIDs, spending 5 minutes
"talking" on these DIDs, and then claiming that I've done these tests
and that my PBX is operational to receive their incoming calls - trouble
is I don't see any free DIDs to do all this testing with.  Otherwise
their service really seems to have merit - the automatic testing of DIDs
for sale is excellent.  I'm waiting on support from them now so I'll see
how it goes when they get back to me.

Derek

--
Derek Conniffe