[Asterisk-biz] Need VOIP provider/wholesaler

David Aldworth daldworth at teliax.com
Thu Sep 8 15:53:35 MST 2005

Hi David -

We can provide you with DID's in many areas in the Northwest. Failover can
be configured on a per DID basis on they fly in the Teliax Subscriber
Portal. Only you can determine if the quality meets your expectations but
I'm pretty sure you'll be happy. SLA available upon request.

Please call me direct at 888-270-3688 x8301 direct anytime.

Kind Regards,
David Aldworth
TelIAX Customer Service
http://www.teliax.com