[Asterisk-biz] DIDs in Cyprus

Rehan Ahmed AllahWala - Super Technologies I rehan at supertec.com
Tue Sep 6 01:37:24 MST 2005

Dear David,

If you have any stock, You can simply offer them on didx.org

And they will be available for us by all over 800+ members.

As soon as some one buy's it you get paid for them.

Rehan

> Hello,
>
> We are considering providing Cyprus DID numbers.
>
> I would like to know if there is demand for this service/facility.
>
> Unfortunately, the cost is very high, because of CYTA's monopoly.
>
> Terms and conditions:
> Setup fee: $40
> Monthly fee: $20
> Minimum commitment: 6 months.
>
> If anyone is interested (I know that the price is high, but some might
> be), please let me know off list.
>
> I need ordersfor at least 24 numbers to justify the investment.
>

> David
> http://mail.yahoo.com

Super Technologies Inc., Pensacola, Florida
http://www.supertec.com - Technologies from tomorrow, TODAY!
http://www.VirtualPhoneLine.com - Get A US, UK, EU Number, Forward it to
any  number in the world instantly.
http://www.PhoneOpia.com - SIP Based OPEN Phone Services.