[Asterisk-biz] Contact info : Brent Clements

Jonathan k. Creasy jonathan at bluegrass.net
Mon Sep 5 07:43:15 MST 2005

That's just wrong....

________________________________

From: asterisk-biz-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-biz-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of M. Ehsanul
Karim
Sent: Sunday, September 04, 2005 8:13 PM
To: asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com
Subject: [Asterisk-biz] Contact info : Brent Clements

Hello,

         We started on a small project with Brent Clements and we are
very frustated with their communication mechanism and delays. For the
last week we haven't got any response so far. We tried emails , leaving
messages on the number , but no updates. Under the above circumstances
we were wondering if someon on this list have previous expereince with
them and can share his direct phone , other than his toll free which
goes to voice mail all the time. We are still optimistic about the
project . This is the following person :

Brent Clements

bclements at io-networks.com
VP Operations
IO Networks