[Asterisk-biz] CTI

jourdan lemieux koper005 at yahoo.fr
Fri Sep 2 14:21:38 MST 2005

Our CRM is based on an IP infrastructure. Our CRM implemented
as server-client relation allows quick reaction time and remote
monitoring and management.
Our CRM contains:
Softphone: Graphic User Interface for integration of
applications. It is implemented based on IAX and supports full digital
recording of the conversations (Could be encrypted for other purposes)
Inbound and Outbound IVR campaigns. For outbound campaigns,
we have implemented predictive, progressive, preview and broadcast
dialing modes.
Manager to view all our agents real time with Work force
Management, reporting options implemented.
Concerning our CTI, we have managed Time zone for outbound
calls, Answering machine, fax, busy detection and queuing of calls
in Asterisk in addition to load balancing.
Certainly if you are interested to have some modules that are
already implemented, we can discuss any further development options
or integration.