[Asterisk-biz] Need help Varion Card

Asterisk asterisk at govarion.com
Thu Sep 1 07:58:32 MST 2005

Dome,

An email was sent to you yesterday at 10:42 AM EST.  This was the body of that email:

Hi Dome,

A Sample Config would look 'something' like this.  You didn't tell me quite enough about your setup to get it perfect, but this should be a good start in the right direction.

[zaptel.conf]
span=1,1,0,ccs,hdb3,crc4
bchan=1-15
dchan=16
bchan=17-31
loadzone=jp
defaultzone=jp

[zapata.conf]
[channels]
context=default
switchtype=(Depends on your provider.  Could be
national,4ess,5ess,euroisdn,dms100)
signalling=pri_cpe
echocancel=yes
channel => 1-15
channel => 17-31

If you have any problems, I'll be happy to have someone SSH into your box
and get it working for you.

Best Regards,
Ben Bawkon

Jeremy,
Please leave the sarcasm at home.  I see more than a few requests for help regarding Nufone on this mailing list - Don't you support what you sell your customers?  And, their are hundres of questions posted regarding Digium and Sangoma and Linksys and Dell hardware - Don't those vendors support what they sell?  I don't bash Nufone everytime someone asks a question about your service - I'd appreciate a return of the favor.

Ben.

i try to contact them. but No reply.

Dome C.

Jeremy McNamara wrote:

> Dome Charoenyost wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> can someone give me varion card V400P manual. i try to setup with
>> ISDN PRI. but don't work.
>

> Your vendor doesn't support what they sold you?
>

> Jeremy McNamara

This message was checked by MailScan for WorkgroupMail.
www.govarion.com