[Asterisk-biz] Asterisk as a Voice Conference Server for upto 100 simultaneous users

Cory Andrews Cory at VOIPSupply.com
Fri Oct 21 10:10:32 MST 2005

You should speak with BJ Weschke about this, he is a frequent poster on
the Asterisk listserv.  He has a real nice conferencing solution that we
are going to integrate into our product offerings.

Cory Andrews
Senior Partner
VOIPSupply.com
454 Sonwil Drive