[Asterisk-biz] Asterisk as a Voice Conference Server for upto 100 simultaneous users

Kanuri, Seshu (Company IT) Seshu.Kanuri at morganstanley.com
Fri Oct 21 09:16:59 MST 2005

Hi Folks!

I am working on a bid for a New York State requirement where we need to
provide access to 100 Simulataneous Investors to get into a conference
with the Pension Funds Officer for discussions.

As you might have guessed it, I am presenting an Asterisk enabled
Conference solution.

One of the Bid requirement is to provide three verifiable references who
have implemented a similar voice conference solution for more or less
100 simultaneous calls, with a possible recording of the entire call.

If anyone has implemented this on a commercial scale, I am looking for
referrals at this time, and a possible co-operation in future.

I would appreciate if you can send me your name, contact Info, company
name and a one para description of the solution and the name/type of
client whom/where this solution is running at this time.

A couple of minutes of your time is needed when the guys at Albany may
like to speak to you for a confirmation that Asterisk is real and it can
do the 100 people conference, what they are looking for.

Thanks in advance

Seshu Kanuri
732-986-3556