[Asterisk-biz] Replacing Mitel SX-200 Digital Hybrid with Asterisk

Chris Mason (Lists) lists at masonc.com
Thu Oct 20 03:57:19 MST 2005

>Do any of you have experience with such hotel situations (which I suspect
are typical) in replacing the Superconsole with an alternative switchboard?
Any recommendations?

I replaced an SX-200 with Asterisk in a small hotel setting, billing was the
only problem and we have a billing solution that is fine for us but does not
give the level of integration most hotels will require. If you want property
management interfacing, the olution is to write it or hire someone to do it,
it's fairly simple. It's all based on CDRs sent over a serial link in real
time.
I would be willing to join that effort as we are going to outgrow our
current solution in a year or so.

Chris Mason
www.anguillaguide.com
Tel:  (305) 704-7249 Fax: (815)301-9759