[Fwd: Re: [Asterisk-biz] Sangoma A104D Shipping Soon] Correction to last statement

Matt Florell astmattf at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 19:25:38 MST 2005

That used to be true before Digium released their version 2 firmware. Since
then I have done performance tests comparing the Digium TE405Pv2 with the
Sangoma a104u and they perform very close to each other and the Digium card
performs slightly better on RBS T1s than the Sangoma card.

More details in the review:
http://astguiclient.blogspot.com/2005/09/digium-405p-v2-review.html

I have recently put my test TE406P(Digium echo-can card) in production and
am awaiting an a104D from Sangoma to test as well. I will put the review up
after running them both for a couple weeks, hopefully in November some time.

MATT---