[Asterisk-biz] Zultys Zip2 SIP Phones Available

Garrett Smith gsmith at voipsupply.com
Mon Oct 17 08:49:21 MST 2005

All:

We still have some of these left. They are moving fast, so if anyone is
interested in taking advantage of this tremendous deal, please feel free to
contact me!

Quantity (75) Zultys ZIP2 - Refurbished Units / Black - Minimum Order 25
Units - $25/ea Quantity (40) Zultys ZIP2 - Refurbished Units / White -
Minimum Order 20 Units - $20/ea Quantity (60) Zultys ZIP2 - Brand New Retail
Box / Black - Minimum Order 20 Units - $35/ea Quantity (78) Zultys ZIP2 -
Brand New Retail Box / White - Minimum Order
25 Units - $30/ea

Thanks,

Garrett Smith
<gsmith at voipsupply.com>