[Asterisk-biz] Zultys Zip2 SIP Phones Available

Cory Andrews Cory at VOIPSupply.com
Thu Oct 6 13:03:29 MST 2005

I have a large consignment of Zultys ZIP2 SIP Phones arriving in a few
days, very nice units, they work well with Asterisk in our experience.

Have black and white handsets coming in, approx. 120-150 of each color,
half of each lot are refurbished, the other half are brand new in retail
box.

Here is a link to the spec on these. ->
http://www.zultys.com/index.jsp?tab=productdetail&product=zip2&detail=datasheet-zip2&type=phones

If someone is interested in picking up a quantity of these, I'll make
you a sweetheart deal on them.  These list for $95/ea, we normally
retail them for $75.95.

I would prefer to sell these in lots of at least (25) units, less
paperwork, and am prepared to offer them at the following prices.

Quantity (75) Zultys ZIP2 - Refurbished Units / Black - Minimum Order 25
Units - $25/ea
Quantity (40) Zultys ZIP2 - Refurbished Units / White - Minimum Order 20
Units - $20/ea
Quantity (60) Zultys ZIP2 - Brand New Retail Box / Black - Minimum Order
20 Units - $35/ea
Quantity (78) Zultys ZIP2 - Brand New Retail Box / White - Minimum Order
25 Units - $30/ea

Stock will be arriving early next week, and will be sold with a (30) Day
DOA warranty.

Thanks,

--
Cory J Andrews