[Asterisk-biz] VoipJet.com Announces New Rates, Hawaii Direct at 1.3 cents and UK Mobile with Roaming

Robert Webb asterisk at ropeguru.com
Mon Oct 17 07:38:40 MST 2005

On Mon, 17 Oct 2005 09:52:53 -0400
  Matt <mhoppes at gmail.com> wrote:
> We've migrated our traffic from voipjet to
>calleveryone.com   So far
> their support and call quality and uptime has been 100%.
> I can't say
> the same about voipjet.  They were out for over 24 hours
>(not
> acceptable in a production environment).    So far,
>except for one
> small hiccup, calleveryone has been rock-solid.... their
>support staff
> is extremely knowledgeable, and call quality is better
>then voipjet
> (we had echo issues with voipjet on some calls... the
>echo is gone on
> calleveryone).    Additionally, you can actually TALK to
>someone at
> calleveryone.   I am in no way affiliated with
>calleveryone.com other
> then being a very happy customer.

Well then, it must be a case of, "You get what you pay
for", because they look a little expensive to me at $.039
per minute for out going compared to VoIPJet at $.013 per
minute.

In addition, they want a $10 setup fee for the BYOD plan
AND it looks like you have to get at least one DID from
them. At least with VoIPjet there is no setup fee, per
minute is cheaper, and if they do have an outage, that is
why I also use Voicepulse and teliax for outgoing. Of
which, more than one provider is also prudent in a
production environment.