[Asterisk-biz] VoipJet.com Announces New Rates, Hawaii Direct at 1.3 cents and UK Mobile with Roaming

Matt mhoppes at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 06:52:53 MST 2005

We've migrated our traffic from voipjet to calleveryone.com   So far
their support and call quality and uptime has been 100%.  I can't say
the same about voipjet.  They were out for over 24 hours (not
acceptable in a production environment).    So far, except for one
small hiccup, calleveryone has been rock-solid.... their support staff
is extremely knowledgeable, and call quality is better then voipjet
(we had echo issues with voipjet on some calls... the echo is gone on
calleveryone).    Additionally, you can actually TALK to someone at
calleveryone.   I am in no way affiliated with calleveryone.com other
then being a very happy customer.