[Asterisk-biz] VoipJet.com Announces New Rates, Hawaii Direct at 1.3 cents and UK Mobile with Roaming

Sergey Kuznetsov asterisk_biz at deeptown.org
Mon Oct 17 05:00:55 MST 2005

I am just out of curiosity, how do you guys measured that you are
"largest IAX termination" provider? :)
Why not "one of the largest IAX termination providers" ? :)

I do understand that it nice to have ambitions, but when I see the
messages like "largest", "best", "perfect"
my scepticism automatically jumps to it's heights.

All the Best!
Sergey.