[Asterisk-biz] VoipJet.com Announces New Rates, Hawaii Direct at 1.3 cents and UK Mobile with Roaming

VoipJet Asterisk Biz List asteriskbiz at voipjet.com
Sun Oct 16 21:14:20 MST 2005

VoipJet.com, the world's largest IAX termination provider, announces some great new rates:

http://www.voipjet.com/voipjet19oct05.txt

1- Hawaii at 1.3 cents/min
2- Most of Australia fixed remains at 1.25 cents/min
3- UK Mobile now supports some roaming features, meaning that we will connect you when many cheaper providers can not

And by week's end, we'll have our Los Angeles gateway accepting traffic, hosted on top quality Mzima bandwidth.

More good news soon,

Best Wishes,

John
VoipJet Inc.