[Asterisk-biz] Replacing Mitel SX-200 Digital Hybrid with Asterisk

Tom Rymes trymes at rymesheating.com
Fri Oct 14 15:46:55 MST 2005

I'm sure that you could use a Snom or Cisco set with a sidecar on it.
However, most people seem to say that the biggest problem with hotels
is the interface to their billing software, which is difficult at
best to make fly with asterisk at this point.

Does the customer know that it will not be a simple "hook the cable
up to the billing server and go" setup with asterisk?

Tom