[Asterisk-biz] Anybody in Halifax NS Canada?

Sergey Kuznetsov asterisk_biz at deeptown.org
Thu Oct 13 18:38:24 MST 2005

Paul,

In every province in big sities we have or ADSL, or cable providers. It
costs between 35 and 50 canadian dollars for the broadband service. The
speed is around 5 Mbit/sec download and 800 Kbit/sec upload. It takes
about 5 business days to install the service, doesn't matter if it ADSL
or cable. With cable modem even easier. Here in Toronto, you can go in
Rogers Video store, buy the cable modem, come to home, connect to cable
plug, call to Rogers to activate, and you are ready to go. Within one hour.

But you have to have the official address ( rented or whatever ).

All the Best!
Sergey.