[Asterisk-biz] Anybody in Halifax NS Canada?

Paul digium-list at 9ux.com
Thu Oct 13 18:18:25 MST 2005

It looks like I may be a lot of time in Halifax NS for a few months. It
is only about 7 hours drive. In order to spend more days per week there
during those months I would need something better than dialup. I would
be working on projects already contracted by my US business so I don't
think canada labor/immigration would have any problem with that. If they
do, I will get whatever they require. It is more like a working vacation
sort of thing.

Anybody on this list in that area or does anybody know what resources
are available? There is the possibility that I can just order broadband
for the people I will be staying with while there.