[Asterisk-biz] any saudi DID's

Rehan Ahmed AllahWala - Super Technologies I rehan at supertec.com
Wed Oct 12 13:35:09 MST 2005

VOIP to public network Is not legal in Saudi or any other country in the entire middle
east.

( Isreal excluded)

There is only one telecom company and one more cellular now.

As for hardware and phones, we can provide to them to you, and you can use it in
your own network.

Rehan

> I am also curious to get Saudi DID and voip service in Saudi. Does anybody know where to get
> the hardware/IP phones in Saudi.?
>

> On 10/9/05, Paul <digium-list at 9ux.com> wrote:
>     I need a saudi DID
>
>     Preferably something that would be a local call from Yanbu AlSinaiyah landlines
>
>     Low cost termination to the area would also work.

Super Technologies Inc., Pensacola, Florida
http://www.supertec.com - Technologies from tomorrow, TODAY!
http://www.VirtualPhoneLine.com - Get A US, UK, EU Number, Forward it to
PSTN, SIP or IAX2 number, or Asterisk  Superb Web Controls.
http://www.PhoneOpia.com - SIP Based OPEN Phone Services.
http://www.MySuperPhone.com - The NEXT Generation of Telephone.
Http://www.ip-pabx.com - Ip Centrex System, with global service.
Http://www.superPBX.net - One World, One Number, One Pabx, Physical.