[Asterisk-biz] Asterisk Ffork - OpenPBX.org

trixter http://www.0xdecafbad.com trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Tue Oct 11 22:55:56 MST 2005

On Wed, 2005-10-12 at 01:32 -0400, Paul wrote:

> Funny thing is how you see patent numbers and patent pending on a lot of
> simple one-piece plastic items. I look those new ice cube trays and
> laundry baskets over carefully and never find anything obviously innovative.

most of those are design patents and not functional patents.  Design
patents are basically meaningless just means someone cant really make
something look the same.

> I'm sure that's the case with the salad spinner. He couldn't get a
> patent on centrifugal force unless he put a microcomputer and software
> into the product. :-)
Sorry, but salad spinner sounds like a sex toy.

UK +44 870 340 4605   Germany +49 801 777 555 3402
US +1 360 207 0479 or +1 516 687 5200
FreeWorldDialup: 635378