[Asterisk-biz] Asterisk Ffork - OpenPBX.org

Paul digium-list at 9ux.com
Sun Oct 9 10:36:52 MST 2005

Reid Forrest wrote:

> [...]
At this point in time I doubt that Digium will lose any profit from the
efforts of any asterisk fork group.

I also doubt that people who can profit from asterisk will be switching
to a forked asterisk. Digium can address the shortcomings a lot faster
than any new project. All they have to do is give that a little more
priority and the fork will lose whatever little bit of momentum it now has.