[Asterisk-biz] Asterisk Ffork - OpenPBX.org

Reid Forrest rforrest at maxisnetworks.com
Sun Oct 9 10:17:05 MST 2005

I find myself in the unusual position of agreeing with Jeremy here. :) (no
offense intended, Jeremy.) I don't want to get into legalities or dive into
this flame war, but I think that Digium has done the world a great service by
developing, funding, and releasing Asterisk. I think they deserve to profit
from their work, and I will support them. If some on this list don't agree
with Digium's vision of Asterisk's future, then they should contribute code
and publicly debate their positions. Working against Digium IMHO is counter
productive, and discourages future open source development.

Reid