[Asterisk-biz] Asterisk Ffork - OpenPBX.org

Jean-Michel Hiver jhiver at ykoz.net
Sat Oct 8 14:27:36 MST 2005

Brian West a écrit :

>On 10/8/05 3:51 PM, "alex at pilosoft.com" <alex at pilosoft.com> wrote:
>

>>Brian,
>>
>>It woulda been very helpful for you to identify your association with
>>openpbx earlier, so they don't look just like bunch of nobodies ;)
>>

>I would have been more involved in this discussion if I were on the lists
>when it started but I have just now rejoined this list to post our views on
>the subject.

May I suggest that you change "The truly open source PBX" to "A truly
open source PBX", since your pickup line is unnecessarily provocative
towards Digium. Many on this list (including me) understand and respect
their decision to keep all copyright on Asterisk codebase. It's not like
their PBX isn't "truly opensource" - of course it is!

Other than that, best luck with your project! I hope this competition
makes both projects more featurefull and stable quicker.