[Asterisk-biz] Asterisk Ffork - OpenPBX.org

Brian West brian at bkw.org
Sat Oct 8 13:54:49 MST 2005

On 10/8/05 3:51 PM, "alex at pilosoft.com" <alex at pilosoft.com> wrote:

> Brian,
>
> It woulda been very helpful for you to identify your association with
> openpbx earlier, so they don't look just like bunch of nobodies ;)

I would have been more involved in this discussion if I were on the lists
when it started but I have just now rejoined this list to post our views on
the subject.

> Also, it would have been a while lot helpful if others associated with
> this project not make inflammatory posts that appear to state your project
> doesn't care about IP rights of others. That's not the best way to gain
> community goodwill...

I hope we can feed changes back to the Asterisk tree if they will be
accepted, But we won't spend weeks waiting for acceptance of patches we push
upstream from us.  We'll post them if people want to use them then fine.

Thanks,
Brian West
OpenPBX.org