[Asterisk-biz] Re: Looking for Bangladesh Cell Traffic

M. Ehsanul Karim e.karim at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 08:33:28 MST 2005

 I think this post need some clarification on the term "only provider with
Fibre Optic" . For everyone out there , there is no fibre optic backbone
directly to Bangladesh , satellite is the only way of transferring
bandwidth. Probably the provider is connected with the VSAT through local
fibre Optic backbone , which only minimizes the latency from the VSAT to his
gateway. However his gateway in Bangladesh would always have latency more
than 500ms at any given time to the satellite backbone.
   I don't have any idea about his service quality , just trying to clarify
the terms he has used which he should not have.
 Thanks,
 Ehsanul Karim