[Asterisk-biz] Asterisk Logos?

Dean Collins Dean at collins.net.pr
Thu Oct 6 18:24:31 MST 2005

Yep I contacted them around some similar questions, too be honest - I've saved the contact email, if they come back and bitch later I'll send them the original email and say tough.

I'm so thankful for them developing asterisk, it has changed the way I do business but theres still so much more digium could do commercially.

Dean