[Asterisk-biz] (Fwd) A message from TerraCall

Thameem Ansari thameem.ansari at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 12:26:17 MST 2005

Hello guys,
I am not a biz user but I am a end user with asterisk. I and my family
members in US make calls to indian POTS lines and wanted a cheap and best
termination. I don't have any idea about the volume and other stuff but I
can pay the money for my usage. So, far I am not that much using VOIP
because its not that cheap. I tried Broadvoice ($0.15) and other providers
but they are not cheap. So, I am now using Reliance India Call Calling Card
Postpaid account ($0.12) and its quality is so good. I found this terracall
cheaper than reliance and would like to use. If you guys have anyother
provider cheaper than this guys please let me know.

Thanks for reading,
Thameem