[Asterisk-biz] PRI Prices

Mojo Jojo mylist at lightwavetech.com
Wed Oct 5 05:09:33 MST 2005

Best advice I can give you is to call the guy I use for data T1's and PRIs.

Get with Zachary at ShopForT1.com, tell him Todd sent you. I don't get a finders fee but it would be nice if he knew I sent you. Basically he has doen a LOT of work and gone way out of his way for not a lot of $$ from us so far. I just want to repay the favor by telling others how well he took care of me. Make sure to ask for Zachary, he is the only one I ever dealt with.

He doesn't work for any of the ILECS or resellers, he just finds you the best deal etc..

Check it out, hope it helps..

Todd

--
Start Your Own Internet Service!