[Asterisk-biz] . call centre in cuba

Operations Jabeens operations.jabeens at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 09:49:25 MST 2005

Well, my whole point was not entirely based on the assumption that
Bangladesh could be a better call center operation in terms of Spanish
language skilled operators. It would be hard to get operators fluent in
Spanish.
 But if following meets your business needs and context, please feel free to
contact me.

   - Investment climate for foreign investment is very much favored by
   the government with incentives such as tax holidays, money transfer,
   licensing, etc. See details at http://www.boibd.org/invest_climate.htm
   - VOIP is legal for call centres
   - VSAT based high bandwidth IP communication is already available.
   Also, a submarine cable based terrabyte level internet connection is already
   in works and would become operational in few months which would essentially
   make bandwidth cost more affordable.
   - Abandoned supply of tech savvy, loyal (not job hopping) and also
   generally educated people who already has good proficiency in English and
   possess business communication skills
   - Computers and related equipment can be imported without any tax or
   very low tax.

If you are interested to explore the opportunities in a near term basis with
god connections with the end market and capabilities to invest or already
has clients for call centers and need service facilities and ready to make
joint venture investment, please contact me.
 Thanks,
Capt. Farhad