[Asterisk-biz] European resellers of grandstreem ip phones

asterisk at sipspain.com asterisk at sipspain.com
Sat Oct 1 00:37:59 MST 2005

Harry,

We have 3 different models of the model.  Model 100, model 200 and Model
500.  Model 500 (the best one, it ) has Power Over Ethernet compatibility.

If you are interested on knowing more, do not heasitate to contact sales
at europesip.com  or my own email account (andres at europesip.com) and I
will send you pictures of the different models of the phone allong with
feautures and prices.

Kind Regards,

                        Andres

Harry McGregor <hmcgregor at espri.arizona.edu>
Enviado por: asterisk-biz-bounces at lists.digium.com
30/09/2005 21:22
Por favor, responda a
Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion
<asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com>

Para
Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion
<asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com>
cc

Asunto
RE: [Asterisk-biz] European resellers of grandstreem ip phones

Does the phone do 802.3af PoE?

                                                 Harry