[Asterisk-biz] DIDX.org responds...

Muneeb Iqbal muneeb.supertec at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 15:33:17 MST 2005

Hello Paul,

Thanks for Correcting.

Mr Martin WAS refunded the full amount.

Question: What is the QoS on the service since DIDX manages the exchange but
does not own the DID's?

Answer: Each DID is tested before being added on the network. If the DID
does not work any day, the failure is logged. You the Buyer and the Seller
receive an email of this matter. If this occurs 3 days in a row, we will not
pay the Seller because of the outage for that duration. We will not charge
you for that month.

Question: Can I Check the DID before I buy it ?

Answer: You can check each DID for 36 hours. If you don't like it, you
remove it before the 36 hours ends. You will get an instant refund. 36 hrs
after the sale, the sale is final.

Question: How does DIDX make money?

Answer: First, we markup 5 -10% of the DID's original price. Second, another
DIDX customer buys it from you. This markup covers our Internet bandwidth
usage and support costs. We are not reselling. We are an exchange.