[Asterisk-biz] global numbering plans

Are london3 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 08:42:19 MST 2005

Thanks to *Bret McDanel *and his effort to compile this data.

I have now put up a web interface for the data at:

http://astbill.com/numberingplan

You can search by country and list records in your browser and we have a
download section for different formats.
You can now download the data in CSV or MySQL format.

I think the data now is formatted correctly and consistent. If you find any
error please report it. I have added a column for countrycode to make it
easier to sort and order the data by country.

We will allow the community to  edit the data directly and we will keep
track of changes and old data just in case.

The editing features will be available in a day or two. There is a cron
creating the downloadable database files every night if there is changes to
the data.

--
Are Casilla
http://astartelecom.com - Independent VOIP Telecoms Broker. Asterisk