[Asterisk-biz] Black Friday Sale - VoIPSupply.com - Cisco, Linksys, Sipura, Polycom, Rhino, Uniden, Sangoma, VXI, Phoenix Audio All On Sale!!!

Daryl Sanders daryl.sanders at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 03:26:23 MST 2005

Hi Garrett,

We are in need of a small solid-state type IP PBX appliance to support
5-10 users in a small office. We'd like to use cisco phones if
possible, maybe the 941s. Can you reccommend a good affordable
appliance.

Are the new linksys soho pbx devices available yet? We sat in on cisco
web presentation a couple weeks ago and really loved the features.
Please let me know as soon as you can.

Thanks!

Daryl Sanders
Purecom LLC