[Asterisk-biz] Black Friday Sale - VoIPSupply.com - Cisco, Linksys, Sipura, Polycom, Rhino, Uniden, Sangoma, VXI, Phoenix Audio All On Sale!!!

Jean-Michel Hiver jhiver at ykoz.net
Fri Nov 25 01:16:10 MST 2005

Garrett Smith a écrit :

> List Members:
>

> VoIPSupply.com is bringing the holiday retail rush to you with our
> first ever BLACK FRIDAY SALE!
>

> Start your holiday shopping off with a bang by taking advantage of the
> drastically reduced pricing on select items from leading manufacturers
> like Cisco, Linksys, Sipura, Rhino, Uniden, Sangoma, VXI, Phoenix
> Audio, and more!

I would like to buy in the Quad E1 A104D Sangoma card, as long as you
can guarantee it'll work with France Telecom PRI access - I'm going to
order 4 E1from them and I need the hardware...

BTW guys, any idea on what CPU/RAM dimensioning is needed for 120
channels g.729 transcoding? I use almost exclusively this codec.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel.