[Asterisk-biz] Philippine's NTC issues new guidelines for VoIP providers

Lists lists at optimlabs.com
Fri Nov 25 01:23:18 MST 2005

Well I live here currently, and it now prevents me from being an
enterprising individual which could have potentially created more jobs
in many areas here, and broadened the competitivness of both technology
and communications here in PI itself for average everyday people, based
on the additional capitol now required to even get it off the ground.