[Asterisk-Users] Re: [Asterisk-biz] VoIPJet Support Contact -Wehave US unrestricted termination for .095

Robert Wolpov rob at junctionnetworks.com
Tue Nov 22 16:54:58 MST 2005

By declaration herein, I hereby allow all Junction Networks customers to
disclose to others that they use Junction Networks service.

While not a requirement to disclose your use of our service, I only wish all
of our users would tell everyone that they do!

BTW, I checked our TOS and we do not prohibit your disclosure of Junction
Networks Use. Maybe I should require it.

-Rob
www.junctionnetworks.com <http://www.junctionnetworks.com/>

  _____