[Asterisk-Users] Re: [Asterisk-biz] VoIPJet Support Contact -Wehave US unrestricted termination for .095

alex at pilosoft.com alex at pilosoft.com
Tue Nov 22 15:58:06 MST 2005

On Tue, 22 Nov 2005, Daryl Sanders wrote:

> I'm still try to figure out who is selling US unrestricted termination
> for .095. Sign me up please. :)
Nobody sane will sell *unrestricted* for 0.95c

If anyone does, I will send them all my tier-5 NECA traffic, be my guest
:)

Note that 0.95c 80/20 ratio wholesale is *possible* (may be unwise, but
possible). Note the wholesale - end user must be responsible for paying
USF and applicable excise taxes at that kind of price.

-alex