[Asterisk-biz] Good Salespeople

Tom Hayden thayden at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 10:27:10 MST 2005

Since this is the -biz list, I thought I'd pick the minds of other
Asterisk-related business owners.

Here's my dilemma. I've got some great asterisk based services that my
firm can offer (mostly IVR and whatnot), but I am having a hard time
finding clientele, as my target market is rather niche (right now -
the commercial radio biz).  Unfortunately, my area of expertise is
telecom, *not* sales or marketing.

How do you find good marketing/sales people? Do you post ads or find
them through others? Are they primarily commission-based or do you pay
salary?  Is finding sales people for startups difficult?  Is it
possible to outsource some of these functions?

I'm curious to hear input from other business owners on this list,

--
Tom Hayden
Astoria Telecom, LLC